In this tour we will discover the medieval town of Rhodes .
When you approach the walls of the Medieval Old Town of Rhodes you are about to enter the oldest inhabited medieval city in Europe. It's a thrill to behold. Medieval buildings, mosques, traditional fountains, oriental motifs, Byzantine and Gothic churches, shops,restaurants and cafeterias are scattered throughout the Old Town of Rhodes.
The Knight's Street, the imposing street that leads to the Palace of the Grand Master , which is a medieval castle in the city of Rhodes. Our next stop is Tsampika beach , one of the most beautiful beaches of Rhodes, with fine golden sand and crystal clear waters. Time to relax, swim and enjoy the delicious local tavernas.
DESTINATIONS AND TIME :
Rhodes 3.5 hours ⏱
Tsampika beach 1.5 hours ⏱
The tour – driver will provide all the practical information inside the vehicle.
You will travel in comfort and relaxing atmosphere, full a/c and entertainment system
The ticket prices of the attractions are
Palace of the Grand of the Knights , 6 euro
- An essential introduction of Rhodes island
- Explore the some unique landmarks in Rhodes
- Travel along the picturesque north coastline.
- Stop for photos at the most famous viewpoints
- Free time to explore
- Luxury – bright new vehicle, privacy and independence.
- Information and suggestions from your tour driver
Τour lindos by day 140 euro taxi until 4 pax
and 240 minibus until 22 pax